This is a comprehensive step-by-step tutorial that will show you how to install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi.
It is an amazing build which features the Aeon Nox 5: Silvo Skin. The layout is quite simple to understand. This skin makes the build quite attractive and gives it a beautiful look. There are different sections in the build which are specifically dedicated to movies, TV shows, and sports, etc. The different categories of movies, TV shows, sports, etc are further divided into sub-categories and thus it easier to find titles related to a specific category and genre easily. The search option can also be used for searching movie titles. As the name suggests, the build’s functionality surpasses all limits. You can truly utilize the full power of Kodi with this build.
The build is packed with some powerful add-ons which will help you to make your Kodi devices a one-stop hub for entertainment. Some of the popular add-ons which come with the build are Covenant, UK Turk Playlists, Elysium, UK Turk and Quantum. These are top-rated add-ons which work perfectly with this build and provide you with a seamless streaming experience. The add-ons give you access to a plethora of movies, TV shows, animations, cartoons, and Live TV.
The build works perfectly on Fire TV Stick which is one of the popular Kodi streaming devices currently. You can also install it on Android TV devices and Fire TV 3.
Note: I highly recommend you to use a strong VPN service to stay anonymous while you stream and download media. A strong VPN service allows you to protect your identity and privacy while streaming. It is recommended to use a VPN service which does not store logs.
How To Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi [Step-by-step Guide]
No Limits Magic Build is one of the most popular Kodi builds currently. Follow the steps correctly and you will have the build up and running in no time.
- Launch Kodi.
- Click on the Settings icon which is situated at the top-left.
- Click on the System Settings tab.
- Click on the Add-ons tab and tick the Unknown sources option.
- Go back to Settings.
- Click File Manager.
- On the left, you will see an option called Add Source. Click on it.
- Click None
- Type the following URL: http://kodinolimits.com/kodi/ into the textbox and click OK. Make sure you type the URL exactly as it appears above.
- Enter a name of your choice for this source. You can name it No Limits Magic Build or name it whatever as you like. Click OK after you have entered a name for this build.
- Click OK
- Click on the back button and go to the Kodi Home Screen. Click on Add-ons menu option.
- And then click on the Add-on Package Installer icon which is at the top-left corner.
- Click on Install from zip file.
- Click on No Limits Magic Build or whatever name you had assigned to the source in the previous steps.
- Click plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip file.
- Wait for the No Limits Wizard Add-on installed message at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Go back to the Main Menu. Click on the Add-ons option.
- Click Program add-ons.
- Click No Limits Wizard
- Choose the No Limits version you want to install. There are a number of servers to choose from in-case you are having problems downloading a specific build.
- It will automatically download and install the build.
- Once it installs the build, Kodi will automatically shut down.
- Restart Kodi and you should have the No Limits Magic Build installed.
That’s it! Depending on your internet connectivity and download speed you will have the build installed in 5-10 minutes. Once you restart Kodi, just make sure that you give enough time to Kodi to update the add-ons in the background. When all the add-ons are updated, just restart Kodi again and you are good to go.
A huge number of add-ons are included in this build. Some of the add-ons which are included in the build are Maverick TV, NBA Full Games, UK Turk Playlists, Ultimate Whitecream, Pro Sport, Pulse Fitness, Quantum, Release HUB, Duckpool, Elysium, Castaway, cCloud TV, Champion Sports, Bennu and BoB Unleashed. The add-ons add more functioning to Kodi serve more content from Western and European countries. Some add-ons also serve content from Asian countries.
The No Limits Magic Build allows you to stream and download content from over four different servers. In case you are having troubles with any one of them, you can use an alternate server.
I have seen many users complaining that the Aeon Nox 5: Silvo Skin does not load up on them. Here’s a short tutorial to fix that. Just go to the Kodi Home screen and follow the steps given below:
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Click on System Settings
- Click on Interface Settings option.
- Click Aeon Nox 5: Silvo Skin
- Click on YES
And you should have your Kodi device up and running with the Silvo Skin in no time.
If you follow the guide perfectly, the build will work perfectly fine on your devices. The Kodi build will turn your device into a one-stop hub for entertainment as you will be able to watch and stream movies, sports, Live TV, cartoons and music right away from your home. Make sure you install this build on a fresh Kodi installation to minimize the risk of any potential bugs. Also I would highly recommend using a VPN service to keep yourself anonymous while using Kodi. A VPN service not only keeps you anonymous but also protects your identity while streaming.
If you encounter any errors or bugs during the installation process, feel free to post them in the comments below. I will try my best to help you solve the issue.