There are several times, when we feel that we should have at least one wireless mouse that connects to our Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. But we all forgot that wish to have this freedom and move one with more thoughts.
Well, you must know that, if you have thought about something than it doesn’t mean that, that thing isn’t possible but the truth is all Fire TV Stick or Amazon Fire TV owners can have their own Virtual Mouse for Fire TV Stick via Mouse Toggle APK for their device.
Yes, it is quite easy to have your own virtual mouse for amazon fire stick, and we are going to explain how this happen and how you can do it easily. So let’s learn how to get a mouse cursor using Mouse Toggle for Fire TV APK file.
Mouse Toggle for Amazon Fire TV APK
Plenty of times, we browse via Amazon Fire TV Stick and you will realize that you should have a mouse. If the 5-button D-Pad is just not cutting it anymore and you miss a freedom of having a mouse to access your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
So the answer is Yes, you can order your own wireless mouse from Amazon but that will not available instantly and you don’t need it at all right now, so this time all you need is Mouse Toggle APK which is an App that aims to fix this issue of yours.
Basically, it gives you a mouse cursor without having a physical mouse and you can control the cursor with the D-Pad button easily. The best part of this app is that, it runs in the background and you never need it at all.
Download Mouse Toggle for Fire TV APK
If you want to download mouse toggle for fire TV apk then we have shared the direct link for you. So it is complete free to download the APK file from our download button which we have set below and you can then install mouse toggle apk for fire TV stick.
At the same time, we have shared the complete step by step installation process without your PC, so you can install it without taking any help from your geeky friends.
DOWNLOAD APK FILE HERE
How to Install Mouse Toggle for Fire TV
To install the Mouse Toggle APK, you will need to follow our step-by-step procedure that we have given below. If you already know how to install any third-party apk file on your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick then you can skip this section and procedure to the next section of this article or if you have never install any third-party app file on Fire TV Stick then simply follow below steps one by one:
It is kind a basic level process where each step is shared in detail and you can install Mouse Toggle APK on Fire TV and get a freedom with mouse cursor.
- To install an APK file on Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, you need to enable the ADB Debugging as well as Apps installation from Unknown Sources because Android comes with disabled unknown sources settings, so to that, go to Settings > Device > Go to Developer Options. Here you will need to enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Now go back on the main screen and tap on the left arrow with your remote control to the search screen. Here you will need to enter your name on an app.
- Now we need to install mouse toggle for fire TV is called Downloader, so simply type it on the search screen and tap OK. If you have the Alexa Voice Remote, you can also hold the mic button and say Downloader and release the button.
- You will get some search results for different apps from amazon store. Now select the downloader app.
- Now tap on the Get Button and then press Install and it will start the installation of the downloader app and it will complete within few seconds.
- Once done, you can open the Downloader App by pressing the open button. Here you will see a quite easy to understand user interface. Basically, this app allows you to download whatever from any web to your Fire TV.
- So now you need to go to downloaded file which you download with above download button.
- Now tap on Go button and you will see the download progress in a pop-up and the installation will start automatically.
- Now in the last step, you need to tap on Install button and once the installation done, simply tap on Open
Now tap on the home button and you will transfer to the mouse toggle app that is running in the background.
How to Enable Mouse Toggle for Fire TV Stick?
Well, Enabling mouse cursor on Fire TV or Fire TV is quite easy and you need to do is press the Play/Pause button twice on your remote. It will change your basic remote into the virtual mouse. So disabling the mouse toggle is also the same process. Simply tap on Play/Pause button twice to the toggle the mouse cursor.
So, if you have any query, feedback or suggestions regarding Mouse Toggle for Fire TV APK, feel free to share your queries in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have liked this post, please share it with your friends and family who uses Amazon Fire TV Stick and looking for the answer on How to Install Mouse Toggle for Fire TV Stick.